State College Lions
Midget Head Coach: Jay Kisslak (Maroon)
Midget Head Coach: Scott Fry (Grey)
Pee Wee Head Coach: Rob Johnson
Flag Head Coach: – (Maroon)
Flag Head Coach: Rich Garey (Grey)
Midget Cheer Head Coach: –
Pee Wee Cheer Head Coach: Carla Griffin
Flag Cheer Head Coach: –
Nissan Field: 34o6 West College Ave, State College, PA 16801
From Lewistown and East of State College
- Follow 322 west towards State college.
- As you get near State College, take the right exit for BUSINESS RTE 322 which will take you into Boalsburg.
- Once in Boalsburg, get into left lane and at third traffic light, turn left onto RTE 45 West
- Go about 4 miles on RTE 45 West until the road dead-ends at RTE 26..
- Turn right onto Rt 26 North towards State College and the field is approximately 0.8 mile on your right.
- Look for SC LIONS and NITTANY BANK FIELD football signs and an RV storage lot.
- The field is behind ECO-LAWN in the back of the property.
- If you hit the intersection of Whitehall and College, with car dealers on the corner, you have passed the field.
- PLEASE NOTE that parking is limited, so carpool as much as possible and adhere to the “NO PARKING” signs where applicable.
Via 26 North from Huntington
- Follow 26 North towards State College, PA
- Take a right towards State College (26N/45E) at the intersection at the bottom of Pine Grove Mills Mountain.
- Stay left at the split of 26N and 45E and the field is 0.8 miles on your right (DO NOT go towards Boalsburg)
- Look for SC Lions signs, RV’s out front, field in rear. The field is behind the ECO-LAWN Landscaping business.
- If you hit the intersection of Whitehall and College, with car dealers on corner, you have passed the field.
Haymarket Field: 1631 Bristol Ave, State College, PA
- Nearest cross street is Bristol and Blue Course Drive.
- Entrance to the park is off of Bristol Ave. between Washington Place and Baseball Fields.